1. What motivated you to do a boudoir shoot?
"I wanted to feel beautiful and sexy."
2. What were your expectations going into the shoot?
"To feel relaxed and confident"
3. Why did you pick Boudoir of Cincinnati?
"A friend of mine had pictures done and she looked amazing"
4. Favorite part of the shoot?
"Getting to know Brian, he's a great guy!
Also, seeing my pictures as we went on made me feel more confident throughout the shoot"
5. Did you get the hair and makeup option and if so were you glad you did?
"No. But I plan on it for my next shoot with Brian."
6. Were you hesitant to work with or did you prefer a male photographer? Why? and Thoughts now?
"I wasn't hesitant. Brian is extremely professional."
7. Were your expectations met?
"My expectations were exceeded."
8. Would you recommend Boudoir Of Cincinnati to your friends?
"Yes, most definitely!"
9. What surprised you about your experience?
"I left feeling beautiful"
10. What advice would you give to someone thinking about doing a boudoir shoot?
"Go for it! You'll be glad you did :)"